Businesses in Center Point, 1890-1891
As reported in Texas State Gazette Gazetteer and Business Directory, 1890-91.
"Centre Point. In Kerr county, 1 mile from Ganahlon [sic], on the S. A. & A. P. Ry, and 10 southeast of Kerrville, the judicial seat. Contains Baptist, Christian and Methodist churches, a good school anda cotton gin, flouring and saw mill. Tel., W. U. Exp., Pacific. Population, 700. J. L. McElroy, postmaster."
Crockett E B, saddler.
Crockett Mrs L S, milliner.
Drown W D, carpenter.
Josey H, saw and grist mill.
Lawrence M A, blacksmith.
Manney W A, grocer.
Moore G K, hotel and livery.
Parsons J W, hotel.
Vaughan G C & Co, General Store.
Businesses in Ganahl, 1890-91.
"A postoffice on the S. A. & A. P. Ry, in Kerr county, 11 miles southeast of Kerrville, the judicial seat. Exp., Pacific. Mail, daily. Jennie W. DeGanahl, postmaster."
DeGanahl Jennie W, general store.
Marks J F, railroad, exp and tel agt.